Saturday, March 25, 2006

I am really confused now

Can't help it.

25 years old is too old to not know what I really want

Yes I resent that but I can't help it

You whom have no time and energy left at the end of the day to even talk to me

Or even listen to me talk

Not to even mention meet up face to face

You whom wants me to stay home and make your daily phone calls the highlights of my day

Confined to the corridor

You whom cannot trust me still

Even a simple thing like doing my own research for my own career

You resort to interrogation and confrontational methods to ask a simple and redundant question like that

You dun trust me to do my own thing for myself

You accuse me wrongly when it is you whom had forgotten all that I had updated you

I start to realise that you were never listening when I talk

It had always been a one-way conversation

You dun have time for me

But you want me to stay home everyday

I am sorry

I can't swallow that

No comments: