Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Showdown I had been waiting for

He called in the middle of the night

And sent the abusive smses

Not that I am not used to all these drama by now

He came by my house in the morning

Realised that he lost the house, lost the fight

He could not reach in time for the pair of scissors

He had stashed in his pockets earlier on

He reached for the nearest flower pot

Smashed it

Took a piece of the broken pieces

And tried again, to inflict hurt

Why?

Haven't you realised I am not the same little girl from 12years ago?

Alone

Afraid

Easily manipulated

Easily threatened

I may not be very strong now

But I am strong enough to face you head on

I may tremble

My hands may shake a little

But I can still take you by the bull's horns

All the way

Til you walk away defeated

Because if you don't

The police would be arriving any minute

You only had enough nuts to bully the clueless kid I was back then

You did not have enough to last you til the real world steps in.

5 comments:

Mackbaby said...

Times like that,

I really believe in

fighting violence

with violence

Wei said...

He is probably trying to come to terms with losing the only thing he'd ever own in life (if you can even consider him owning it).

It should be over soon.

Even if it isn't, I'm game enough to take him on all the way.

Thanks guys, but dun worry. He can do nothing.

=)

gelatogirl said...

Eh woman...are you ok?
Anyway, was it you that i saw wearing nice straight pants and a black and white pin-striped tube at Wala's on friday i think...i thought i saw u comin out of the toilet...

-Tanya-

Wei said...

Tanya,

I am fine. Thanks for the kind concern. I do not reckon he could do much anymore, but would be ready if he could still muster any more tricks or trouble.

Wasn't me at Wala's, always wanted to go chill there but no chance yet. Is it a great place to hang out, babe?

Anonymous: Thanks, I left him years ago, make it 6years ago. He just doesn't know when to stop.

Cheers!

gelatogirl said...

Its ok la...since the band left i think its gonna be not so nice...
www.EIC.com.sg
I think that's their site...
They're relaly good, especially the indian guy.

Eh...we all go beat up that guy la...
I always wanted to know what it felt like to slide an unagi up a pisser offer guy's Asshole...HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!