Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Photo Blogging updates because ...



I'm lazy and too sleepy to write. *Yawn* Dun care.


I like rainy afternoons - When I am on the way home and there are sheltered walkways all the way from dropoff point to home. Ha! As I am trying not to spend money like water these days, the month of June brings forth plenty of domesticated activities which minimises costs and also public mass transport.


Domesticated Activities (1): As retarded me discover a whole new feature in my Sony Ericsson phone camera. Dang, three Jackies!





Domesticated Activities (2): We were just horsing around. Willie's suppose to be making funny faces or something. Hmm.. he's not very good at it hur? There is this really funny video we took but I am not suppose to post it here. I think they said I would ruin his future or something, if I do that.



Domesticated Activities (3): Xiaoxue - making herself comfortable. The princess whom wans to be around us humans but turns Shrek when you rub her up the wrong way.





Domesticated Activities (4): Eating at home is definately cheaper than dining out. I am determined to cut down on my restarant dining statistics.




Domesticated Activities (5): I dun nap in the day. I go into a frenzy of housework then laze in bed to watch TV and feel good for the rest of the day. Yes, I am a freak.




Us, at TCC GWC. My hands were itchy and I was boliao.



The Domesticated Me - Month of June 2007, To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh... some pictures were missing. i thought i saw more yesterday. are you still trying to love your neighbours or you're already in love with them?

contridicting leh.

Wei said...

Already in love, sequel mah. Heh..

Blogspot some problems leh, I am still trying to figure out what happened. Would have migrated to wordpress if I wasn't lazy. Dang...