Monday, June 16, 2008

Long overdue: Updates at 27weeks and into my last trimester...


I finally purchased my first baby item. Her sleeping space! I was quite disappointed that the one I like didn't come in pink. See, Mr Jee Bu Sai is sitting on the baby changing mat.




This is the clearest picture I'd taken of my bum. I took it at about 23 weeks, I think. The baby still seem a little low. According to the gynae, I have a low-lying placenta. At this point, you can still see the slight dip where my belly button is at. When the uterus travels up and above the navel, the belly button would soon become an outie! Yucks, I hope it won't become all creased when it pops back.

I did something really naughty the other night. I was bored, and home alone at about 2a.m. HGS have to be at the warehouse to supervise the shipment arrivals again. It was really quiet, you know, with the dog asleep and the cat probably asleep and nothing good on TV. Oh and zero movements from the belly, so baby probably asleep too. I started poking and exploring this foreign, bulky and rock hard weight I carry all day, commonly known as the baby bum. I poked and pushed a few times... No response.


Wow, I'd like her to sleep like that when she is born.


I poked a little harder, once... twice... I felt the tiniest kick. Then I pressed a little harder. Again, just a groggy little kick. At that moment, I can almost picture a ballooon from my tummy that says, "Arghh... sleeping dun disturb leh!"


This is so fun. I could wake her up if I want. *sniggers...*


The Tom and Jerry fanatics.


She loves the camera.


My mum made this. It is a Jello Cheesecake.




My fluff friends' drink, The Mojito and the yummy tofu cheesecake.
Mojito - So it's a lime drink with Seven-Up and mint leaves. :) I got so excited to know it actually exist! Hai... suaku...





May was a busy month, my mum's burfday


And Mothers' Day
Before I end the entry, wanna share a snippet between me and my colleague, Kierra.
Kierra: You're so fucked up!
Eva: Yeah I am, can't u see?
Kierra: Oh yah! You are fucked up so now you are screwed with a kid!
Yeah, I'm screwed. Hai..

No comments: