Monday, May 08, 2006

Pictures from my Phuket trip Day 2 (Island Hopping in a speedboat)
















Not my usual way of greeting people in the morning!
















Breakfast at the Hotel - Day 2
















Jules - Day 2





















Jules on the speedboat to our island hopping trip
















Pictures of the lovely beaches at Rach's request





















Jules must pose with them, of course..





















Jules' dream house by the sea
















Sunning the ticks off my back in the baywaters
















I din sink!!





















Jules the aspiring photographer forced me to pose for many pictures..





















I am getting very burnt here..





















Jules after snorkeling..





















The waters were so clear..
















The bay where "The Beach" was filmed.















An angmor secretly posed with Jules behind him, we explored the streets after the exhuasting but exhilarating day.

No comments: