Monday, May 08, 2006

Pictures from my Phuket trip Day 3 (Parasailing)
















Dogs go parasailing too, on the island.
















I am going too!















Me- Taking off..















I am up there!




















Obviously I enjoyed the ride!
















After much persuasion and chicken calling from the parasailing guys, we manage to get the parasailing gear on Jules. He dun look that sure though, he is scared of heights.
















Jules- taking off..
















He's up there!
















The Landing
















Jules din die.
















Confirm he din die.

















One last look at the beautiful island I was leaving behind..

Wei's sidenote: Of course, there were many other things we did whereby we have all four hand full and couldn't take pictures. The snorkeling was a really amazing first time experience for me. When I swam next to the schools of fishes, mostly small but some a little too big for comfort; when they started to grab whatever food outta our hands, I couldn't stop wishing we had the waterproof case for our camera.

The massages was another first time experience for me, I used to swear I would not pay for a stranger to touch my body and that I could not appreciate massages. BOY~ was I wrong.

I wanted to braid my hair, but my boss would go nuts if I go to work with a head of braided, beaded hair.

Apart from that, I think we did try most things we wanted too.

It had been the most wonderful vacation. Phuket, I'd be back.

No comments: