Thursday, May 04, 2006

This blog entry was dated sometime January 2006, extracted from my old blog

"For Jeslyn:

Woman, I can't offer you consolation for everything that has happened to you in your life

I can't offer you much help, all these issues are not within my control

I always have a soft spot for you, I dunno why

I always say I'm giving up on you, for the very last time, I'm sick of your episodes

But I never do, I never give you up.

I watch you make decisions, I watch you fail and fall, time and time again

I watch you cry alone, I am unable to summon anymore tears for you

But I can only offer you companionship

God knows it does little to ease the terrible pain and hurt that's been inflicted

But it is all I could do

When everything I say now would be lame, superficial and silly even.

I would just sit quietly beside you."



It is a little silly of me, woman..

To retell how I feel about you at this point in time.

But I will still be here for you

I will still catch you when you fall.






No comments: