Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mourning the loss of my mobile phone

I left it in a blue Comfort cab this afternoon and realised only 3 secs after the taxi driver has driven out of sight.

Using my friend's mobile, I called my own number frantically but the phone was shut off after the second consecutive call.

No, the driver did not pick up any passengers after me and he must've been the one whom picked up the phone and shut it off for keeps.

Yes, it is my fault for being so careless but I still made a report to track down the driver with their GPRS system.

Guys, please contact me via email if you need to get me these two days.

*Sulks..*

My msn seem to be lagging too, I am not ignoring you if you msned me and get no replies from me.

Sibeh sian.. Hai..

4 comments:

Mackbaby said...

Doesn't affect me. You ignore my phonecalls all the time anyway.

I have that effect on women

Wei said...

Not true, of all the men whom I ignore calls, you score the least number of times, pal.

Mackbaby said...

Wah, I'm so honoured to have my calls accepted occasionally by the esteemed and revered Wei phone.

Next time your son can marry my daughter

Wei said...

Okay, please go make a few now so my son would have choices. Hee..