Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I want to bash your goofy face in and trample on your balls with my heels til you could only pick up the remains with a tweezer and blotter

We hear so many stories about women turning ugly in the face of divorce over assets and alimony.

There are as many stories about men turning shameless in times of divorce.

David once made a personal trip down to my house, shamelessly accompanied by his mother and brother-in-law to ask for alimony after our divorce.

He said he deserved alimony because he spent the best years of his life 'taking care of me'.

Yeah, he took good care to bash me into great shape using the best years of his life.

No no no how could I ever dispute the biggest accomplishment of his life?

What I encountered was probably not worth mentioning. I deserved most of it because I did not fight back, neither did I try to seek help to prevent it from happening. Besides, they are no longer my nightmares, they are all ending very soon.

It does not make me feel proud to mention here what a dumbass I had been for the past 25 years.

I just want to reinforce the fact that yes, there are men whom actually deserve to have all their assets stripped and pay alimony for the rest of their lives.

Stamp "CONDEMNED BY WOMEN'S CHARTER - THE UNFAIR ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE BUT SO WHAT WE WON AT THE END SO THERE" on the foreheads.

Better still, tattoo it on them.

I is so angry! Pui pui pui!

No comments: